Paguro Limited – Privacy and Cookies Policy
1. In a nutshell
We are not in the business of selling your personal information. Our underlying aim is to use your information solely to operate our website effectively and to comply with our obligations under our Terms and Conditions . However, in order to do so, we may disclose, transfer or share Data with others, as set out below.
By continuing to use this website (or allowing someone to use it on your behalf), you are consenting to our collection, use, disclosure, transfer and storage of your data in accordance with this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Information We Collect From Our Users:
- User-Identifiable Data (This information is provided by you):
When you complete an order form, or submit an enquiry to us, the details contained in that communication will be collected. However, we do not store credit card details.
- Non-User-Identifiable Data:
Please see our Cookies Policy below
3. Our Use and Disclosure of Information That We Collect:
- Data for our internal use only: Data is processed to the extent necessary to enable us to fulfil our obligations to you under our Terms and Conditions; to provide an audit trail; to help us improve the content and functionality of the our website; to better understand our users; to protect against, identify or address wrongdoing; and to enforce our Terms and Conditions .
- Other situations in which your data may be made available to third parties: We may disclose any data if we are required to do so by law or reasonably believe that such action is necessary (i) to comply with a legal obligation, (ii) to protect or defend our rights, interests or property or that of third parties, (iii) to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the website, (iv) to act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of you or others, or (v) to protect against legal liability. We may store your data, either directly or within databases, on servers which are owned and maintained by our affiliates, agents or service providers. We take what we believe to be reasonable steps to protect the data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, inadvertent disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free.
4. Cookies Policy
Like virtually all websites, we keep an eye on how people find our website and how they use it – as this helps us to decide how we can make it better! We do this using harmless cookies which collect anonymous information – for example, about how many people visit our website each day and which pages were looked at the most. These cookies will be placed on your equipment automatically when you visit the website and by continuing to use it, you will be consenting to this. However, you can prevent your browser from accepting cookies (and remove any that are already there) quite easily if you wish – we can send you details if you don’t know how, but start by looking at your browser’s settings / preferences.
- Changes to This Privacy and Cookies Policy: We reserve the right to update or modify this Privacy and Cookies Policy at any time by posting a new version of it on our website. Your continued use of the website after any changes or revisions to this Privacy and Cookies Policy indicates your agreement with the revised terms.
- Contacting us: Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this Privacy and Cookies Policy or our information practices. You may contact us by writing to us .