Our beautiful Asante Recycled Rubber Tassel Earrings are produced using the reclaimed rubber of tyre inner tubes. This durable rubber ensures that the tassels are both lightweight and comfortable to wear. The tassel is bound using a coil of recycled copper electrical wire which is available in four distinctive colours. A matching pendant necklace is also available.
The earrings are produced in a way which is eco-friendly and cruelty-free. The rubber makes a great leather alternative, due to their similar textures and unique patterns.
- Silver 925 hooks
- Available in 4 colours
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Handcrafted with upcycled inner tube and electric wire
- It is easy to clean and maintain
- Leather substitute – recycled rubber is a common leather substitute due to its similar texture
- Eco-friendly and cruelty free
- Suitable for vegans
- Comes in a luxury gift box
- Size: Length 5cm; Width 1.5cm
95% recycled rubber, 5% new materials
Please note that there may be slight variations in colour, size and pattern from the pictured product. This reflects the handmade nature of the items and the sourcing of upcycled materials. It also adds to the individuality and uniqueness of each item. No two products are the same.