Our Recycled Motorbike Tyre Belts use reclaimed rubber from worn tyres. The belts are cut by hand and the designs are cut into the rubber to mimic the original tread of the tyres. Unlike the tyre which has come to the end of its useful life, this hardwearing rubber belt is only just getting started.
A perfect gift for a biker or anyone looking for a hardwearing alternative to leather. The belts are made in an eco-friendly and cruelty-free way and will be suitable for vegans.
- Handmade with a hand cut tread pattern
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Leather substitute – recycled rubber is a common leather substitute due to their similar textures
- 3 designs available, please check out the belt section for the alternative designs
- Comes in a luxury gift box
S: 30 Inch – 38 inch waist.
M: 34 Inch – 42 inch waist
L: 38 Inch – 47 inch waist
If you need any other sizes, we can custom make a belt to fit. Please use the contact us page and we will get in touch to discuss your requirements.
95% recycled rubber, 5% new materials
Please note that there may be slight variations in colour, size and pattern from the pictured product. This reflects the handmade nature of the items and the sourcing of upcycled materials. It also adds to the individuality and uniqueness of each item. No two products are the same.