- Combine a hardening agent with natural plant resin.
- Pour onto a plate and add in the skateboard shavings.
- Leave it overnight to set.
- Draw the pattern of the earrings on to the set resin.
- Saw out the shape of the earrings.
- Sand the resin with water and sandpaper until it shines.
- Wipe with olive oil and polish.
- Drill a hole and add the loop and studs.
What do you need to make resin earrings?
To make our resin earrings, you need the following materials and equipment:
- Hardening agent
- Natural plant resin
- Pencil and paper to create the design
- Vertical saw to cut out the earring shapes
- Sandpaper and water for smoothing
- Cloth to wipe away excess water
- Olive oil for shine
- Drill to make the holes for the rings
- Earring loops and studs